I just got wind of a new CFEclipse release, via the CFEclipse mailing list. It’s been a while since we’ve seen a new release, so this is very exciting news! 🙂 They fixed a boat load of bugs, and added some new features. Here are the highlights that were posted to the mailing list by Randy:
- An updated CF8 Dictionary
- Some mild updates to the parser
- Mark occurrences of selected words (tag/variable/method/etc)
- Integration with Eclipse’s DocShare (optional)
- Preference for modifying the browse url on unit tests to run unit tests
Also, they have tested this new release with Eclipse 3.4, as well as 3.5 which was also just released today!
So fire up your Eclipse Updater and give this new release a spin. 🙂